Saturday, April 1, 2017

soweoto movies

Im looking for any guy interested in black girl im 21 so you must be 22-30 - Johannesburg - Gauteng

Sugar Mummy Request: Hi admin, you can call me Mrs Patricia, I am based in Port Harcourt, Rumu-omasi to be precise. My husband works in Oil Company with Shell so money is not my problem. He travels in and out of the country so I am always alone and bored and in need of a young guy.

I am looking for a dark skin, strong looking young man between the age of 22 to 30 years. You can contact me using the comment box below. Drop your number so I can call you.

soweoto movies

About soweoto movies

Do you want to join singles and sugar mummy dating group on whatsapp? We share n.u.d.e pics and videos free. Just comment "ADD ME" and i will add you now

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

2 comments

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
April 1, 2017 at 1:24 AM delete

Hi I'm Peter I live in gauteng here is my number 0786623166 I can love to meet u

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
April 1, 2017 at 1:27 AM delete

Hi I'm Peter I live in gauteng here is my number 0786623166 I can love to meet u

Reply
avatar